We have two new duplex listings coming this week. The first is a great up down duplex located at 661 E. Geranium Ave in St. Paul. It boasts 4 bedrooms and one bathroom up and 2/1 down with a three stall garage! The beautiful Hardwood floors have been refinished, and the original woodwork is in geat shape. Updated baths and kitchens and a huge unfinished attic are big pluses for this property. The property will be marketed at $260k. Market rents should be in the $1500-$1600 range up and $1100 to $1200 range down. We also have another duplex coming soon in the Battle Creek neighborhood of St. paul a great side by side building with 2 bedroom 1 bath and 1 stall garage per side. Separate utilities and refinished hardwood floors in the bedrooms are great attributes. Finish both independent basements to add bedrooms and baths for additional equity and income. The price will be $285k. In South Minneapolis, we have a 3/1 2/1 duplex coming up in Seward for just $240k. Separate utilities and hardwood floors. Please call me at 612 322 9000 for details. We have several other duplexes that we will have available within the next couple of weeks. Be ready for our investor events that will be held in St. Paul on April 9th and in Minneapolis on April 11th.
- Upcoming Duplex for Sale St Paul Mn $235,000
- NEW LISTING: St. Paul Fourplex For Sale 1335 Minnehaha Ave W $330,000
- Selling Rental Property in Minnesota? Meet the Duplex Doctors
- Minneapolis What is an Accessory Living Unit or What Defines a Bedroom
- Deep Dive of the Minneapolis St. Paul Duplex Market with Jason Reed
- Coming Soon! St. Paul Duplex & South Minneapolis Duplex
- What Does The Future Look Like For Investing In Duplexes?
- Is Minneapolis The Best Rental Market to Invest In the US?
- New Listing: DUPLEX IN NE Minneapolis 530 Broadway Street NE 11/15/2018
- Selling Investment Property: How to Tweak Your Property for High Paying Owner Occupants
- Rent Vs. Buy: How Duplexes Turn the Tables
- REIT Vs. Duplex