Here’s Every Active Duplex for Sale in Minneapolis
Or Select a Neighborhood Button Here
Looking for a Duplex in MN?
They’re Hard to Find Online. Until Now.
These Duplex Listings are Up to Date and Specially Curated. However, Many Duplexes Sell Before Hitting the MLS.
- Showings are Disruptive – Most Duplex Owners Want to Respect Their Tenants
- It’s a Hassle to Prepare for 50+ Showings – 2-3 Could Work Just as Well
- Working Hard for Unqualified Buyers is Frustrating – It’s Easier to Sell Quickly To Someone Who’s Definitely Ready to Buy
- The Traditional Process Requires Hard Work – Duplex Owners Know All That Goes Into an Opportunity for a Sale
Searching For a Duplex for Sale in MN? You Should Know…
- There’s Great Potential: People are Moving Back into Minneapolis and St. Paul
- The Secret’s Out: Duplexes are Highly Attractive as an Investment
- House Hacking is In: Millennials are “Owner-Occupying” Duplexes Rather than Paying Massive Rent
- Vacancy Rates are Low: There is a Rental Crisis in Minneapolis – Supply is Low
- It’s Easy to Get Started: Duplexes are the First Step in Building a Rental Real Estate Portfolio
You’ll Get Frustrated Looking for a Duplex Without an Expert
Finding the Right Duplex Isn’t Easy
Zillow, Trulia, and other MLS-driven online tools might be able to keep up with the traditional home market, but they fail to move fast enough for the duplex market. Even once you’ve found the right duplex, you’ll find that only experts are able to win in the negotiation process. Some realtors aren’t knowledgeable enough to guide you towards a winning bid.
So How Do You Find the Perfect Duplex?
Work with us – The Duplex Doctors.
We can help you find the right duplex. It’s our passion, our primary focus, and our specialty.
We exclusively work with duplexes, triplexes, and other investment properties – and we only do it in Minnesota. No one understands multifamily homes better than us.
We’ll help you to place a bid that will win for a property that you’ll love – one that will be likely to generate great cash flow.